Kids4biz Encourages Congressman to Submit Capitalism Bill to Stop Economic Child Abuse
Kids4biz, the creator of the â€œJohnny Profitâ€ series of books for children, predicted the Presidential battle between big government Socialism versus free market Capitalism. The company is on a mission to stop "Economic Child Abuse."
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
REDONDO BEACH, Calif. / PR FREE / Aug 21 2012 --
Kids4biz, the creator of the "Johnny Profit" series of books for children, predicted that the 2012 election would be a battle between big government Socialism versus free market Capitalism. |
Company founder Michael Malgeri persuaded Congressman Rohrabacher (CA-46) to submit House Resolution, H.RES.422, which resolves to encourage increased awareness of the principles and achievements of Capitalism.
The bill was entered into the Congressional Record on Oct. 11, 2011, shortly after the anti-Capitalist Occupy movement was launched on Sept. 17, Constitution Day. It has been referred to the Committee on Financial Services, where it has yet to be brought to the House floor for a vote.
The bill is titled, "Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding the superiority of capitalism as an economic model," and states that the practice of the fundamental principles of capitalism has resulted in:
1. increased wealth;
2. simultaneously fostering personal dignity and independence and extensive voluntary cooperation;
3. enormous reductions in the costs of goods and services, increased upward economic mobility, increased wages, and increased competition, and thereby the quality of goods;
4. wider diffusion of knowledge and education;
5. dramatic extensions of life-spans and improvements in the quality of life;
6. the spread of democratically accountable forms of government and the rule of law;
It also states that capitalism has historically been and continues to be misunderstood and encourages increasing public awareness of:
1. the principles and achievements of capitalism;
2. the expansion of educational programs that promote capitalism and honest free enterprise;
3. the broadening of access to content that advocates the fundamentals of capitalism;
4. the distinction between capitalism and other economic systems; and
5. the promotion of the study and the emulation of the best practices of honest, rule-abiding capitalism.
Supporters of the bill are encouraged to contact their Representatives by visiting www.kids4biz.com and requesting that they join Congressman Rohrabacher as a co-sponsor.
About Kids4biz (http://www.kids4biz.com)
Kids4biz is on a mission to stop economic child abuse caused by massive government debt and lack of education on the fundamental principles of free market Capitalism.
Contact: Michael Malgeri